Well well, there is something in the sky and it isn’t grey. Finally it looks like summer is on the way and its got me thinking. Where are the Hottest Places To Hire A Car With A Debit Card?
For those of us that prefer the warm weather I’ve been looking at the hottest countries where we offer car hire.
1. Barbados August Avg 31c
2. USA (Texas) September Avg 30c
3. Jamaica July Avg 29c
4. Tenerife August 29c
5. Australia December Avg 28c
6. Tunisia August 27c
7. Malta July Avg 27c
8. Cyprus August Avg 26c
9. Spain July Avg 25c
10. Portugal July Avg 24c
If you are booking a holiday to any of the above countries and do not have a credit card then you can hire a car with ourselves.
Driving Tips In High Temperatures
1. Plan your journey. Know where you are going and plan for taking breaks.
2. Think about your clothing. Cars get hot, wear clothes that will keep you cool. If your in a convertible, wear sun-cream.
3. Drink water. Always ensure you are hydrated and prevent drowsiness while driving.
4. Keep the car cool. The car likes to be as cool as you. Don’t let it over heat or you will be stranded while it cools down.
5. In really high temperatures road surfaces can become soft, your vehicle will react differently. Be careful!
Did we mention water?