Surprisingly we have a large variety of vehicles available for hire with a debit card in Poland and have options for you no matter how large a group you are travelling with! Here are several examples of the types of cars we have available:
What types of cars can you rent in Poland with no credit card?
Mini to Standard
If you are just looking for something to get you from A to B on your holiday then these are the vehicles to look at, ranging from small mini cars for those travelling solo, to the larger family cars to accommodate those holidaying with a lot of luggage! Here are some examples of the cars available:
- Mini – Fiat 500 / Toyota Aygo or similar
- Economy – Ford Fiesta / VW Polo or similar
- Compact – VW Golf / Opel Astra or similar
- Compact Estate – Ford Focus Estate / Opel Astra Estate or similar
- Standard / Intermediate – Ford Mondeo / VW Insignia or similar
We can also arrange automatic versions of any of the above groups too if needed.
Large people carriers and minivans
We can likewise arrange 7-seat people carriers as well as 9-seat minivans too if you are travelling with a large group of people – here are some further examples of these, and again, we can arrange these with automatic transmission too:
- 5+2 7-seaters – Opel Zafira / Ford S-Max or similar
- Full-size 7-seaters – Ford Galaxy / VW Sharan or similar
- 9-seat minivans – Mercedes Vito / Opel Vivaro or similar
If you are looking for one of these vehicles, then I’d recommend getting in touch with us as soon as you can as they are often in short supply and sell out fairly quickly.
When looking to hire via debit card please also contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0113 88 00 408 and we’ll be happy to provide you with a quote.